Becoming a church planter begins with a unique call from God and the affirmation of a variety of partners. The steps in the process include the following:
1. Completing a Church Planter Application form (see below).
2. Completing a Church Planter Online Assessment form (see below).
3. Forming a relationship with a CRC/RCA classis and their Church Multiplication Team to discern compatibility of vision and theological values.
4. Church planter behavioral interview.
5. Cultivation of key supportive partnerships through entry into residency program.
6. Credentialing and/or a training plan for credentialing.
7. Church planting “boot camp”
8. Completion of a ministry and funding plan strategy.
9. Engagement in planting strategy.
If you have general questions about the process please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
To take the next step and submit an application CLICK HERE
To take the next step and complete an Online Assessment CLICK HERE *(You will create a profile and then complete the online assessment. When you have completed the assessment, email the results to: email@example.com)
When completed please copy your APPLICATION or ONLINE ASSESSMENT forms